NAVIN READING GLASSES
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused in + blocks 45% of harmful blue light.
- CR39 lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
The CADDIS Navin is a half frame design with an Acetate upper and metal lined lower section that ensures that your lens don’t fall from your face. Named after one of the most innovative minds of the last 50 years, Navin R. Johnson, the Navin is a lightweight option for long nights at Southern California gas stations and nomadic carnival attractions.
All Navin readers come with our proprietary blue light blocking frequency lenses. At no extra cost to you. This technology:
- Is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
From our Product Lead Jamie, "These are the best f'ing blue light blocking lenses on the market." We love Jamie.
frequency lenses are exclusively available from CADDIS.
(Images & Description Cited from caddislife.com)