BIXBY PROGRESSIVE GLASSES
PROGRESSIVES:MULTI-TASKING FOR YOUR EYES.
CADDIS progressives are for people who need to see stuff up close and far away. It's that simple. Our lenses progress from no magnification at the top, to your chosen magnification at the bottom. All in one lens. No more switching glasses stacked on your head. CADDIS Progressives are true progressive lenses (not blended bi-focals). They're made with our proprietary frequency blue light blocking lenses.
As with any progressive lens, you may need up to a week for your eye to adjust to them. Be patient friends, the results are worth it.
- Best-in-class frequency lenses - infused in + blocks 45% of harmful blue light.
- CR39 lens.
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability.
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge.
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
Bixby is the bold statement condensed into a smaller package. We received feedback from some of you saying that not all Age Awesome-ers could run with the larger Miklos, but you loved the style. We went back to the lab, created a design with the same Miklos DNA, yet still it’s own animal, and designed for slightly smaller faces. Meet Bixby.
All Bixby readers come with our proprietary blue light blockingfrequency lenses. At no extra cost to you. This technology:
- Is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
From our Product Lead Jamie, "These are the best f'ing blue light blocking lenses on the market." We love Jamie.
(Images & Description Cited from caddislife.com)